- Go to plugins folder in the wp-content folder.
- Create and name a folder with your plugin name, for example my-amazing-plugin.
- Create a PHP file inside that folder with any name you want.
- Paste the following code into that file and change it according to your requirements and save.
- Go to plugins option in WP dashboard and activate your newly created plugin.
- Now you can add any custom code in that PHP file and extend your plugin’s functionality.
<?php /* Plugin Name: My Amazing Plugin Plugin URI: http://example.com/ Description: Description for your newly created plugin Version: 1.0.0 Author: Your Name Author URI: http://yourwebsite.com License: License name */
Need a helping hand in fixing your website issues?
If you are facing any problems in implementing these code snippets and tutorials, you can hire us to fix your website issues.Hire Us